Tour duration: 60 min
Transportation: eScooter, Fat eBike
Group Tour guiding language: English
Private Tour guiding language: EN, ES, DE, RU
Live Tour guide: Yes!
Price from: 44 €
Discover Old Town on electric scooter
On short tour of the Old Town on electric scooter you will go both sides of Vltava river, going to the Lesser Town, brief passing-by Jewish Quarter and see the Old Town Square.
Drive under the Charles Bridge, find the Hall of the Czech Philharmonic, make a pictures on the middle of Old Town Square
Which sights get to know?
Charles Bridge – You will see with the world-famous Charles Bridge which is called in honor of the Czech king and the Roman emperor Charles IV. Charles Bridge unites Prague Castle and the Old Town.
Kampa island – The place belongs to the most romantic parts of the city and is considered to be the second most beautiful city island in the entire world. It is the world of peace and quiet on the Kampa island which is situated at Malá Strana and it is divided by a narrow channel that is named Devil’s river. The most interesting tourist attraction is definitely Lennon Wall which is a famous Prague landmark.
Old Town – The route leads you around the Czech Philharmonic – the Rudolfinum which is located on the bank of the river Vltava. Do not miss the Old Town City Hall with its world-famous Astronomical Clock, awesome St. Nicholas Church, and one of the most beautiful sacral buildings in Prague – Tyn Church.
The Old Town Square used to be a market place and here trade routes passed, now you can see the market on whole December each year.
Main sights on the route:
- The John Lennon´s Wall
- Venice of Prague with ancient mills
- View the Charles Bridge and the Prague Castle
- Rudolfinum (Czech Philharmonia)
- The Old Town Square
- Tyn Church
- St. Nicholas Church
- Astronomical Clock
- Short overview of the Prague City
- Discover downtown fast and easy
- Knowledgeable & Fun way to learn Prague
Maltezske sq. 479, Prague-1, Lesser Town
- Live guiding
- Safety training
- Photo service
- Headgears (all the sizes)
- Raincoats if needed
- Unlimited water, coffee and tea in the office
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks during the tour (optional)
- A driver’s license is not required
- Helmets are mandatory and different helmet sizes are offered
- The is no minimal age limit to be a driver, but minimal height is 150cm
- Maximum age to participate in a tour – 75 years
- Pregnant women are not allowed to join the tour
- In case of rain, proper raincoats are provided free of charge and in cases of extreme weather your tour may be rescheduled or cancelled with a full refund for your safety
No deposit is required, you can pay in our office on the day of the tour. We trust our guests and hope that you will come on time. If you change your mind, let us know at least 48 hours in advance. This way you do not deprive others of the opportunity to take advantage of the available date.
If you have prepaid your tour, you must cancel at least 48 hours prior to the start of the tour to receive a full refund. For groups of 8 or more, cancellation policies are subject to change and will always be stated in the proforma invoice.