Tour duration: 120 min
Group Tour guiding language: English
Private Tour guiding language: EN, ES, DE, RU
Live Tour guide: Yes!
Segways tours in Prague are only allowed in the Castle area, not running to the Old Town.
This tour includes Prague Castle views, Prague Beverly Hills (Old Stresovice), Strahov Monastery and more.
We offer you E-Scooters tour or Combined tour (Segway + E-Scooter) in case of you would like to include the Old Town and Lesser Town.
Why Segway Fun Tour in Prague?
Would you like to have excursion more than 10 km (7 miles) without spending any energy? Are you looking for interesting experience which combines fun and history? Well then 120 mins Segway Tour is what you are looking for! The tour includes important spots of Prague including the best views to the biggest castle in the world: Prague Castle, the famous Prague Beverly Hills, Strahov Monastery where you will taste unique beer in 600 years old brewery and much more…
The Best Way to Explore Prague Hills
We only provide private tours. You will get your personal local guide, at the time which you have decided, you will have a individual training session for driving a Segway safely. Your tour starts whenever you feel comfortable on Segway and your amazing journey begins. You will not get tired during tour, while climb up to the hills and drive inside beautiful parks. Just enjoy beautiful Prague!
Feel the Difference
Soak up the atmosphere, have fun with futuristic ride and relive the history. Get fantastic photos with amazing Prague views, taste unique beer out of secret monk recipe and touch to ancient buildings. Get rid of crowd, traffic, waste time and enjoy your journey. Segway Tour is just for you!
Main sights on the route:
- Old Střešovice – Prague’s Beverly Hills
- The panoramic highest viewpoint of Prague
- Muller’s villa
- Strahov monastery + brewery
- Brevnov monastery + brewery
- Great Strahov Stadium
- Prague Castle
- Area of Foreign Embassies
- Church of St. Norbert
- Church of the Virgin Mary Angelic at Hradčan
- Segway Fun ride
- Easy to ride, training session included
- Avoid crowds in the city center
- Kids love it!
Maltezske sq. 479, Prague-1, Lesser Town
120 min + extra time for the test-drive
Returns to original departure point
- Supervised test-drive/ training
- Photo service
- Helmets (we have all sizes)
- Water, coffee and tea in our office
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks during the tour (optional)
- A driver’s license is not required
- Helmets are mandatory and different helmet sizes are offered
- The minimum rider’s weight is 30 kg, maximum weight is 150 kg
- The is no minimum age limit to drive a segway
- Maximum age to participate in a tour – 75 years
- Pregnant women and people with epilepsy are not allowed to ride a Segway
- In case of rain, proper raincoats are provided free of charge and in cases of extreme weather your tour may be rescheduled or cancelled with a full refund for your safety
No deposit is required, you can pay in our office on the day of the tour. We trust our guests and hope that you will come on time. If you change your mind, let us know at least 48 hours in advance. This way you do not deprive others of the opportunity to take advantage of the available date.
If you have prepaid your tour, you must cancel at least 48 hours prior the start time.
For groups of 8 or more participants, the cancellation policy may change and is always included in the proforma invoice.