Tour duration: 120 min
Group Tour guiding language: English
Private Tour guiding language: EN, ES, DE, RU
Live Tour guide: Yes!
E-Scooter tours in heart of the old Prague
Sightseeing 120-minutes E-Scooter tours on the hills of Prague with the best observation points. This E-scooter & ebike tour belongs to one of our favorite offers. We will acquaint you with all must-see popular and delectable sights and historical landmarks. There is no better way to find out about Prague city than to try it out.
You don’t need a driver’s license, eScooter in the Czech Republic belongs to a bicycle group.
Max speed 25 km/h, one-charge autonomy up to 90 km!
E-Scooter tours in Prague in Mala Strana
You will see with your own eyes the river Vltava with the world-famous Charles Bridge, dating from the 14 century which is called in honor of the Czech king and Holy Roman emperor Charles IV. Visit the John Wall and leave your signature on it, visit the “bridge of love”, take a romantic photo in the “little Venice”, pass by near Franz Kafka Museum and enjoy David Cerny statues such as “Crawling Babies” and the “Piss” statue.
E-Scooter tours around the Prague Castle
You will be astonished by the official residence and office of the President of the Czech Republic which is located in the Hradčany area of Prague and which dates back to the ten century. According to the Guinness Book of Records, it is the largest ancient castle in the world. You can encounter changing of the Guards too. After E-scooter tours you can visit the Gothic St Vitus Cathedral and Romanesque Basilica of St. George. It is also an opportunity to plunge into the atmosphere of Prague.
E-Scooter tours in Prague on Petrin hill
The Petřín Hill with its marvelous park – There used to be King Charles’ vineyards in here. You will admire the great views of the city. The Petřín hill’s gardens belong to the territory of Strahov Monastery. The Strahov Monastery is the oldest Premonstratensian monastery in Bohemia and one of the most important architectural landmarks in the Czech Republic. The Strahov Monastery was founded near the path leading to the prince’s castle, at a site where guards stood. The best view of Prague from here. In addition brewery of Stragov`s monastery is the best in Prague. The Petřín hill’s tower looks like a little Eiffel Tower.
Main sights on the route:
- The John Lennon´s Wall
- Venice of Prague with ancient mills
- Stunning views of the entire Charles Bridge
- Franz Kafka museum
- Viewpoint to bridges on Letna Park
- Metronome + bridges viewpoint
- The Lovers Bridge
- Lesser Town viewpoint
- Prague Castle
- Strahov Monastery
- Petrin hill with Petrin tower
- Strahov`s Monastery Garden and observation point to Prague city and Prague Castle
- Great overview of the Prague City
- Discover all the best views around
- Get a maximum of Prague during one tour!
- Knowledgeable & fun way to learn Prague
Maltezske sq. 479, Prague-1, Lesser Town
120 min + extra time for the test-drive
Returns to original departure point
- Supervised test-drive/ training
- Photo service
- Helmets (we have all sizes)
- Water, coffee and tea in our office
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks during the tour (optional)
- A driver’s license is not required
- Helmets are mandatory and different helmet sizes are offered
- The is no minimal age limit to be a driver, but minimal height is 140cm
- Maximum age to participate in a tour – 75 years
- Pregnant women are not allowed to join the tour
- In case of rain, proper raincoats are provided free of charge and in cases of extreme weather your tour may be rescheduled or cancelled with a full refund for your safety
No deposit is required, you can pay in our office on the day of the tour. We trust our guests and hope that you will come on time. If you change your mind, let us know at least 48 hours in advance. This way you do not deprive others of the opportunity to take advantage of the available date.
If you have prepaid your tour, you must cancel at least 48 hours prior the start time.
For groups of 8 or more participants, the cancellation policy may change and is always included in the proforma invoice.